Adjustable Skipping Rope
Train speed and endurance with this durable jump rope. Specially design handle makes it easy for you to grip the product. An excellent product for everyday use, it can be customized to the length of your choice.
HOW TO JUMP ROPE
- Make sure rope is the proper length (see below).
- Hold handles gently but firmly with palms facing forward, holding hands slightly away from your sides.
- Place bottom (middle) of rope so it touches floor behind feet.
- Gently swing rope around up and over your back so it passes over your head from back to front.
- As rope comes down in front of you, jump at least 1 inch off the floor so rope clears beneath your feet as it moves from front to back. Land softly.
- Continue turning the rope, making a small rotating motion with your forearms. Don’t snap or flick your wrists.
CHANGING LENGTH OF SPEED ROPE
- Slide handle down (toward centre of rope) and pull down on the plastic stopper.
- Move 3-prong fastener to the desired length on the rope.
- Push stopper back up over 3-prong fastener to secure stopper in place.
- Pull rope handle back up rope until it sits on top of the stopper.
- Gently but firmly tug the rope to ensure that the handle is securely in place. If you need to shorten the rope by a considerable amount, adjust on both sides to achieve desired length.
- Do not store the Speed Jump Rope near a heat source or in direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the Speed Jump Rope to extreme temperatures.
- Do not use any chemical to clean the Jump Rope. Just wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- If you use the Speed Jump Rope more than three times a week, replacement is recommended every 6 months.
- Always consult your physician before beginning an exercise program.
- Two or more persons should never use the Speed Jump Rope at the same time. Use by more than one person at a time could result in serious injury.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, PETS, AND ANY INDIVIDUALS WHO MAY REQUIRE SUPERVISION.