Train your wrist and forearm with this specially designed hand grip. Made for everyday work out, the foam grip has special contours that ensure your fingers do not slip during use. The foam handle absorbs sweat and makes it very comfortable to do intense exercise.
BENEFITS OF USING HAND GRIPS:
INCREASED HAND STRENGTH
- Hand grip exercises do a good job at strengthening your wrist, arms and corresponding muscles with time.
- if you play tennis, dodge ball or any sport that requires you to use your wrist extensively, you’ll be able to react much faster to shots fired your way.
- Lastly, if you’re into gymnastics or mountain climbing, a good hand grip enables you to support your own body weight and engage a select group of muscles without burdening the whole body.
IMPROVED FOREARM MUSCULARITY
- Gripping involves opening and closing your wrists which in essence means that you engage your forearm flexors, as well as forearm extensors. Working on your hand strength strengthens and bulks up these muscles, giving your arms a powerful appearance.
- When you work your hand muscles during hand grip exercises, it becomes easy for you to carry out activities that require you to apply a certain amount of grip for extended periods of time.
- Always examine the hand grips before use for any breaks or rusting. If you find any flaws, discard the product and replace before performing any exercises.
- Store the hand grips away from direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures.